“Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.”– Lisa Nichols
Positive thinking is a concept that people talk about all the time. Using affirmations to motivate you and encourage positivity is a healthy habit to introduce to your life. Mental health professionals are known to advise their patients to stay positive, even when they find themselves in the middle of stressful situations.
While it’s easy for someone to say to stay positive, it can be extremely difficult to do especially during times of chaos and challenges. Nonetheless, having a positive mental attitude will help you have a positive outlook on life.
Affirmations in New Thought and New Age terminology refer primarily to the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment—fostering a belief that “a positive mental attitude supported by affirmations will achieve success in anything.” Wikipedia
One of the most effective ways to change your outlook on life is to incorporate positive affirmations into your daily routines. Positive affirmations have a major impact on your subconscious mind. The more that you repeat them and take action against them the more your subconscious will believe and support the change that you want to make.
Whether you currently have a list of go to affirmations or you want to incorporate some new ones for this year, this list is for you.
30 Affirmations You Can Use Daily for a Positive Life
- I am ready for a fresh new start.
- I trust that everything will work out for me.
- This year is a year of transformation for me.
- I embrace the mindset of abundance.
- I attract the kind of life I want.
- I accept and receive unexpected money.
- There are no limits to what I can and will achieve.
- I am open to limitless possibilities.
- I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- I am optimistic for what’s to come.
- I am making myself a priority this year.
- Abundance is all around me in everything I do.
- The universe will always serve my best interests.
- I am inviting major growth, blessings, and fulfillment into my life.
- I know great things will align for me.
- I am grateful for everything in my life.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I nourish myself with kind words and self-care.
- I reserve the right to change my mind.
- I am pouring into myself every day.
- The world needs me and what I have to offer.
- I am enough.
- My needs and wants are important.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I can and I will.
- Happiness is a choice and I CHOOSE to be happy.
- I love and accept myself for who I am.
- I abandon my old habits and embrace new ones.
- Each and every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
The impact of affirmations and positive thinking on your work, life, and health is tremendous and has been proven to open your mind to more possibilities.
Implementing these affirmations into your everyday routine will allow you to see changes in your ability to stay positive, have a positive outlook, and find true happiness within yourself no matter what’s going on around you.
Changing your mindset and incorporating affirmations into your day-to-day can help you become more successful, and ultimately allow you to become a happier person.